'The perfect concise guide to creating your own company from scratch: brilliant' Graham Richards
There is much to consider when starting a business. Knowing what to do first, whether you have a concept that works for you, what resources to access and how to get started can be overwhelming and seemingly-complicated.
Start-Up Wise is a comprehensive, all-in-one-place guide providing everything you need to know for your journey, outlining seven key steps on how to start, manage and develop your business:
- Generating, developing and confirming your business
- Correct legal structure and brand identity
- Realistic business plan
- Financial and tax obligations
- Funding options
- Cost and time-effective business systems
- Building and growing your business for the future
It is important to understand why you are starting a business and then to focus on ideas and steps that will build your ideal growing and successful business. Start-Up Wise has compiled all of the key information in one guide to help you achieve this.