This is the ultimate guide to protect your data on the web. From passwords to opening emails, everyone knows what they should do but do you do it?
'A must read for anyone looking to upskill their cyber awareness' Steve Durbin, Managing Director, Information Security Forum
Tons of malicious content floods the internet which can compromise your system and your device, be it your laptop, tablet or phone.
- How often do you make payments online?
- Do you have children and want to ensure they stay safe online?
- How often do you sit at a coffee shop and log onto their free WIFI?
- How often do you use social media on the train or bus?
If you believe using an antivirus software will keep devices safe... you are wrong. This book will guide you and provide solutions to avoid common mistakes and to combat cyber attacks.
This Guide covers areas such as:
- Building resilience into our IT Lifestyle
- Online Identity
- Cyber Abuse: Scenarios and Stories
- Protecting Devices
- Download and share
- Gaming, gamble and travel
- Copycat websites
- I Spy and QR Codes
- Banking, apps and Passwords
Includes chapers from Nick Wilding, General Manager at AXELOS, Tim Mitchell, Content Director at Get Safe Online, Maureen Kendal, Director at Cybercare, Nick Ioannou, Founder of Boolean Logical, and CYBERAWARE.